Android Training in Chennai
Emergence of new trends in mobile technologies has made it essential to train oneself in them. Especially important for you is an Android training in Chennai if you are a techie who wishes to accomplish specific tasks through code samples that can be used in an application.
If you are an amateur Android developer hoping to polish skills in developing apps for Android, you need to enroll in the best Android course in Chennai. Such a course will teach you the bare essentials of developing apps on the Android market that have the potential to be welcomed by a massive consumer audience. At a nominal one-time fee, you will be groomed into an efficient developer capable of programming and building applications exclusively for Android users across multiple platforms.
A crucial add-on to these Android training courses is the access to some of the best Android developers in the country. So, go ahead and enroll in one, Today!
Introduction to Java & It’s Basic Concepts
- OOPS Concepts
- Java Inheritance
- Exception Handling
- Packages and Interfaces
- Java Architecture and JVM.
- Multi Threading
- Collections Classes (List, ArrayList, HashTable and Vector)
- HashMap, String Class.
Introduction to Android
- What is Android?
- Setting up Development Environment.
- Android Architecture
- Android SDK Tools and it’s uses
- Android Studio
- New Gradle Build System of Android.
- Create AVD/Android Emulator
- How to run application in Real device /Emulator.
- Android Studio Project Folder Structure.
- User permission
- Resources & R.java
- Layouts & Drawable Resources
- Sample Application Creation
- How to debug the application?
Android Core Components and It’s Life Cycle
- Intent and it’s types
- Content provider
Android User Interface
- Basics of android design principle.
- Different types of layouts
- How to use the default themes and custom themes.
- Input controls like Button, TextView, EditText and CheckBox etc.,
- Menus, Action Bar, Dialog, Notification and Toast.
- Introduction about Material Design.
Android Data Storage
- Shared Preference
- Internal Storage
- External Storage
- Introduction to SQLite Database
- SQLiteOpenHelper Creating database
- Working with cursors, Loaders and other database operations.
Android Adapters and Widgets
- Array Adapter
- List Adapter
- Base Adapter
- Creating ListView and GridView
- Creating Custom Adapter
- Treads running on UI thread (runOnUiThread)
- Worker Thread
- Handlers & Runnables
- Async Task
- JSON Parsing
- XML Parsing
- Implementation of Maps, Location Based Service and Google Push Messaging service using Google Play Service Library.
- Accessing Phone Service (Call,SMS and MMS etc)
- Network Connectivity Services
- Using Different Sensors.
Android App Publishing Process
- Introduction to Google Play Developer Account.
- Creating signed Application.
- Creating production certificate.
- Applying the Application to Google Play.
- Training by Working Professional from MNC companies
- Project guidance taken care by IT Experts
- One can easily get placed with tied up companies
- Classes on sample projects & assigned to work with live project
- Proper training for your bright future
- 30 Days
- Any graduates
- Web designer/developer
- Web master / Digital Marketing Executive
- Firstly, One should be keen to learn
- Working Knowledge in Computer
- Working Knowledge in Internet